Commodity Floor Brokers & Traders Association
|Commodity Floor Brokers and Traders Association|
|Products||Membership organization that represents the interests of the New York floor community|
The Commodity Floor Brokers and Traders Association (CFBTA)  was a non-profit membership organization that represented the interests of the New York floor community. It has ceased operations.
Founded in 1990, the CFBTA's goal was to explain, enhance, improve and represent the floor community to the broader trading community, the investing public and regulatory bodies.
The group addressed common concerns like government proposals and regulations, ethical business practices, trading facilities, technology, and the globalization of world markets. It also focused on the individual member's needs in the areas of health, life and disability insurance.
Link to CFBTA's Newsletter 'The Opening Call'
The 2012 officers were:
- Fred Schoenhut, Co-Chairman
- Madeline Boyd, Co-Chariman
- Stephen Ardizzone, Vice Chairman
- Frank Siciliano, President
- David Greenberg, Vice President
- John McNamara, Vice President
- Jan Willem van den Dorpel, Secretary
- Jeff Grossmanl, Secretary
- Scott Hess, Treasurer
- George Gero, Chairman Emeritus
NYMEX: Joseph Cicchetti
- Jeff Grossman
- Z. Lou Guttman
- Michael McCallion
- Al Pennisi
- Richard Saitta
- Frank Siciliano
- Richard Schaeffer
- Mitchell Steinhause
- ↑ Profile: Commodity Floor Brokers and Trade Association. MBendi.
- ↑ About CFBTA. Commodity Floor Brokers and Traders Association.