Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux S.A.
|Key People||François Simon, chairman and CEO; Jean-Claude Bassien, deputy CEO|
Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux S.A. is Crédit Agricole Group's European equity broker, and is wholly-owned by Calyon, the Group's Corporate and Investment Bank. A full-service broker, Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux serves 1,200 of the world's leading institutional investors, with local offices in ten European countries, as well as in the United States, Japan and the Middle East.
As a pure agency broker, Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux is consistently ranked by international institutional investors as a leading European equity broker for the quality and independence of its research covering 760 European stocks (No.1 in Western Europe Country Research by Institutional Investor) and is recognized for the performance of its execution services.
It covers 760 stocks in Europe and the GCC countries.
Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux was ranked the No. 1 broker for its stock recommendations by StarMine awards two years in a row.
Products and Services
- CrossFire, a non-displayed liquidity sweep algorithm
- Blink, an internal crossing network, also known as a dark pool
- Full service broker (institutional, corporate and retail)
- Global execution
|François Simon||Chairman and CEO|
|Jean-Claude Bassien||Deputy CEO|
- ↑ Crédit Agricole Cheuvreux CrossFire Adds BNY ConvergEx Group’s VortEx to Dark Pool Sweep. CA Cheuvreux North America.
- ↑ Cheuvreux. Credit Agricole Cheuvreux.
- ↑ CA Cheuvreux voted No. 1 broker for the quality of its recommendations in Developed Europe. Credit Agricole Group.