Credit Market Analysis, Ltd.
|Headquarters||London; New York|
|Key People||Antoine Kohler, CEO; Cliff Moyce, COO; Peter Alexander, Financial Controller|
|Products||OTC market data|
CMA was founded in 2001 by a group of experienced credit specialists who identified a need to bring transparency and improved information flow to the OTC credit market. CMA receives pricing and related information directly from credit market participants and disseminates it investment banks, asset managers, hedge funds and risk management firms.
In March 2008, CME Group acquired CMA as part of its move into the execution and clearing of credit derivatives. Laurent Paulhac, who was CEO of CMA at the time of the purchase, became CME Group's senior managing director, OTC products & services.
- Faisal Adeel, Business Development
- Antoine Kohler, CEO
- Peter Alexander, Financial Controller
- Cliff Moyce, COO
- Jav Bose, Director of Client Solutions
- Steve Tucker, Global Head of Sales and Marketing
- Gareth Moody, Vice President of Sales, Americas