David Serchuk is an independent writer, editor and journalist. He is currently a communications relations specialist with the Kentucky Cabinet for Economic Development.
Previously, he was a financial journalist at Forbes, based in New York City. 
He has also been a corporate communications manager at Republic Bank and an associate editor of Securities Week.
Before Forbes, he worked at Securities Week. He also worked for Republic Bank in corporate communications.
JLN News Feed
- Association for Financial Markets in Europe
- The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) announced Wednesday that Thalia Chryssikou, head of Global Sales Strats & Structuring at Goldman Sachs, was appointed as its first fem...
- Inflation Readings Jolt Options Market
- Observations & Insight ****SC: Laura Morrison, Cboe senior VP and global head of listings, on Thursday hosts options trader and educator Jon Najarian, Innovator ETF CEO Bruce Bond, and Inno...
- Central banks step up fightback against cryptocurrencies
- First Read $49,706/$300,000 (16.6%) ++++ Hits & Takes John Lothian & JLN Staff Would you like to serve the futures industry in the U.S. to preserve the self-regulatory structure? Th...
- Richard Sandor
- Dr. Richard Sandor, chairman and CEO of the American Financial Exchange, received an honorary professorship at Fudan University In Shanghai in recognition of his contributions in the field of emiss...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.