Deutsche Boerse Photography Foundation
|Deutsche Boerse Photography Foundation|
|Headquarters||Frankfurt am Main|
|Products||Collecting and exhibiting contemporary photography|
|[https://www.facebook.com/DeutscheBoersePhotographyFoundation Facebook Page Facebook Page]|
|Web site||Home Page|
Deutsche Boerse Photography Foundation is a non-profit organisation devoted to collecting, exhibiting and promoting photographic art work. Deutsche Börse has compiled an international collection of contemporary photography comprising more than 1,800 works by around 120 international artists.
The foundation was created in 2015 by Deutsche Börse Group when the company started building its collection of contemporary photography starting in 1999. The collection was further expanded and now features works by 126 international artists comprising more than 1800 works.
The collection and a changing exhibition program are open to the public.
Deutsche Boerse, with the Photographers' Gallery in London annually awards the renowned Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation Prize.
The foundation is especially focused on promoting young artists.
The foundation has produced several books featuring works of the collection.
- Anne-Marie Beckmann, Managing Director and Curator of Art Collection Deutsche Börse
- Sebastian Knoll, Collection presentation
- Alexandra König, Communication and education
- Annekathrin Müller, Exhibitions and projects
- Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation opens jubilee year with the exhibition "We love Photography!". Deutsche Boerse.
- Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation. Deutsche Boerse.
- Deutsche Börse Photography Foundation Prize. Deutsche Börse.