|Products||Futures Commission Merchant|
The firm was registered with the CFTC as an FCM on June 30, 1982.
After MF Global Holding Ltd. declared bankruptcy in late October of 2011, CME Group announced that MF Global customer segregated account positions would be transferred to two or more of the following five clearing members in good standing: ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago, ADM Investor Services, Dorman Trading, FC Stone, R.J. O'Brien & Associates, and/or Rosenthal Collins Group.
The company started out as primarily a floor clearing business but eventually pivoted to one focused on clearing electronic trading.
Products and Services
Dorman Direct is an online trading platform.
- Dennis Dorman, President and CEO
- About Us. Dorman Trading.
- Miami International Holdings Announces Acquisition of Dorman Trading, a Full-Service FCM. MIAX Options.
- Dorman Trading. Intercontilimited.
- Re: Notification of Post-Relief Transfer Pursuant to Commission Regulations 190.02(a)(2) and 190.06(g)(2)(i). CFTC.