|Environmental & Energy Publishing|
|Products||Daily newsletter and special reports|
Environment & Energy Publishing is the leading source for comprehensive, daily coverage of environmental and energy politics and policy. Every day, E&E's original reporting plugs subscribers into the issues facing the White House, Congress, the courts, federal agencies and the states. E&E's has access to key players in energy and environmental policy, so E & E will provide insightful, balanced, timely stories readers won't find anywhere else. E & E reporters go inside Yucca Mountain, around the world to cover climate treaty negotiations, to Alaska's North Slope in the middle of winter.
The readers of this information are the decision makers on the issues that affect the capital markets. For example, E & E is read by congressional offices and committees, the White House, the federal agencies (EPA, Interior, Energy, NOAA, BLM, MMS, DOD, USDA, FWS, etc.) law firms, local and national environmental groups, major corporations, media companies, consultants, lobbyists, utilities, state and local governments, foreign governments, think tanks, universities, financial institutions and international development organizations. 
Products and Services
- ClimateWire, is designed to bring readers coverage of the debate over climate policy and its effects on business, the environment and society. Climate issues have become so pervasive, and our clients' interest in climate change has become so intense, that developing ClimateWire became an inevitable means to expand and enhance E&E's already top-tier coverage of this critical issue area.
- Environmental & Energy Daily is designed for policy players who need to know what’s happening to their issues on Capitol Hill. From federal agency appropriations to comprehensive energy legislation, E&E Daily is the place insiders go to track their environmental and energy issues in Congress.
- OnPoint is a cutting-edge webcast program featuring in-depth interviews and analysis with compelling energy and environmental policy leaders. OnPoint is filmed and broadcast daily from E&E’s state-of-the-art studios on Capitol Hill. E&ETV’s broadcast quality sets the standard for Web-based video.
- Greenwire is the one-stop source for those who need to stay on top of all of today’s major environmental and energy action. With an average of more than 20 stories a day, Greenwire covers the complete spectrum, from electricity industry restructuring to Clean Air Act litigation to public lands management.
- E&E News PM is a late afternoon roundup providing coverage of all the breaking and developing policy news from Capitol Hill, around the country and around the world. A must-read for the key players who need to be ahead of the next day’s headlines.
- Land Letter has been for more than 20 years the publication professionals have turned to for objective, accurate coverage of natural resource policy issues. From lawsuits over national forest management, to water resource allocation in the West, Land Letter is the source all sides turn to for clear, timely, objective information. No other publication can match Land Letter's in-depth reporting on such a wide range of natural resource development and conservation issues. Learn more or sample an edition.
- About E & E Publishing. Environmental & Energy Publishing.