|Eventus Systems, Inc.|
|Key People||Travis Schwab, CEO|
|Products||Validus platform: Trade surveillance, market risk, AML/transaction monitoring|
Eventus Systems, Inc. is a global provider of multi-asset class trade surveillance and market risk management. Its Validus platform can be deployed and operated across equities, options, futures, FX, fixed income, and cryptocurrency markets. Validus clients include tier-1 banks, broker-dealers, futures commission merchants (FCMs), proprietary trading groups, market centers, buy-side institutions and energy/commodity trading firms.
The firm was formed as an offshoot of RGM Advisors, founded by Richard Gorelick using some of the proprietary trading technology developed by the firm. As a separate company, Eventus developed a suite of regulatory technology products that help firms monitor trading and various market risks.
On February 19, 2020, Eventus announced it had raised $10.5 million of growth capital in a Series A investment round led by Chicago-based Jump Capital and Austin-based LiveOak Venture Partners.
On Jan. 7, 2021, Eventus announced that 2020 was its strongest year to date in revenue and new client onboardings. Following the Series A, the firm more than tripled its staff, established a presence in Europe and expanded in the APAC region.
Products and Services
Validus is a platform that combines trade surveillance, market risk, algo monitoring and anti-money laundering (AML)/transaction monitoring to maximize the efficiency of clients’ regulatory operations.
In June 2020 Eventus forged a strategic alliance with VoxSmart, a communications surveillance technology provider, for global market participants looking to enhance their surveillance and risk management capabilities across the entire order and trade lifecycle. 
In June 2019 Eventus teamed up with QuantHouse, enabling QuantHouse clients to use the Validus surveillance platform to monitor trading operations. 
Eventus Systems has received multiple global awards and honors since 2018, including:
- WatersTechnology’s Sell-Side Technology award for Best Sell-Side Market Surveillance Provider (2021)
- Markets Media’s Markets Choice Award for Best in RegTech (2020 and 2021)
- FOW International Award for Market Surveillance Solution of the Year (2020)
- FOW International Award for Best New Technology Product: Market Surveillance (2019).
- RegTech Insight Award for Best Trade Surveillance Solution for the Dodd-Frank Act (2019 and 2020)
- Risk Technology Award for Market Surveillance Product of the Year in the Risk Technology Awards (2019).
- Travis Schwab, CEO
- Jeff Bell, President
- Perry Barth, Chief Financial Officer
- Eric Einfalt, Chief Strategy Officer
- Scott Schroeder, Global Head of Sales
- Joseph Schifano, Global Head of Regulatory Affairs
- Dan Burton, Vice President, Engineering
- John Dawson, Vice President, Engineering
- About Us. Eventus.
- Eventus Systems Raises $10.5 Million in Series A Funding Round. Yahoo Finance.
- Eventus Systems Caps Off Year of Unprecedented Growth. Eventus Systems.
- Eventus Systems partners with VoxSmart. Hedgeweek.
- Industry pioneers Eventus Systems and VoxSmart Ltd form strategic alliance in global markets surveillance. Eventus Systems.
- QuantHouse and Eventus partner on trade surveillance. The Trade News.
- Eventus Systems Receives 2019 FOW International Award for Best New Technology Product: Market Surveillance. Eventus Systems.
- Eventus Systems Wins Market Surveillance Product of the Year in Risk Technology Awards 2019. Yahoo Finance.