|Key People||Neal Brady, CEO, Clifford Lewis, Chairman|
FairX is an exchange announced on May 26, 2021 which plans to offer smaller, simpler, more accessible futures for active individual investors. It is registered with the CFTC and will have self-regulating responsibilities.
Fair Exchange or FairX is the name under which the exchange operates for LMX Labs, LLC, which is registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a designated contract market (“DCM”).
The exchange plans to launch in June 2021 offering low-cost, around-the-clock trading access to the most liquid asset classes in the global futures industry. Its initial product slate will includes futures on the Bloomberg US Large Cap Index, tracking the largest 500 companies by market cap, the Bloomberg US Dollar Spot Index, tracking the value of the U.S. dollar against a basket of international currencies, as well as the SuperTech Index, tracking 15 of the largest and most actively traded companies engaged in high-growth technology, media and manufacturing industries.
A wide range of firms have committed to offering FairX products at launch, including TD Ameritrade, E*Trade Financial, ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago LLC, ADM Investor Services, Advantage Futures, Dorman Trading, StoneX, Wedbush, Virtu Financial and XTX Markets. Nodal Clear, owned by Deutsche Börse Group, will provide clearing services.   
FairX has closed multiple financing rounds led by Hyde Park Venture Partners with participation from Battery Ventures, Limerick Hill, LLC, TD Ameritrade, Virtu Financial and XTX Ventures. The Series A round raised $6 million in November of 2019.
Products and Services
- Bloomberg US Large Cap Index Futures
- SuperTech Index Futures
- Clifford Lewis - Chairman
- Neal Brady, CEO
- Kelly Brown, Chief Commercial Officer
- Boris Ilyevsky, Chief Product and Strategy Officer
- FairX Announces New Futures ExchaLMX Labs, LLC is registered with the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission (“CFTC”) as a designated contract market (“DCM”) and operates under the name Fair Exchange or FairX (the “Exchange”).nge for Retail Investors. FairX.
- FairX. Pitchbook.com.
- FairX Announces New Futures Exchange For Retail Traders As Trading Heats Up. FinanceFeeds.
- Brokers back new Chicago market for retail investors. FOW.
- FairX to launch a new futures exchange for retail investors. LeapRate.