|Key People||Emanuel Balarie, Jack Schwager, James Bibbings|
|Products||commodity trading advisory, capital introduction|
FundSeeder is a platform designed to find undiscovered trading talent worldwide and connect unknown successful traders with sources of investment capital.  The firm was founded in 2015 by three veterans of the trading community: advisor and portfolio manager Emanuel Balarie, Market Wizards author Jack Schwager, and derivatives consultant James Bibbings.
According to Schwager, the site aims to create a centralized website where traders can link their brokerage accounts to create daily, real time verified track records of their performance, and potentially attract capital from investors.
As of October 29, 2018, about 11,000 traders had signed up to FundSeeder, which will use its analytics tools to measure and rate their performance.
Products and Services
FundSeeder operates two chief business units, FundSeeder Investments and FundSeeder Technologies.
FundSeeder Technologies operates a social trading network that records and analyzes past performance, and that data is compared quantitatively against other traders' performance.
- Emanuel Balarie, co-founder and CEO
- Jack Schwager, co-founder and chief research officer
- James Bibbings, co-founder and chief operating officer
Revealed: Detailed FundSeeder Vision, August 2016
In August 2016, Balarie presented a concept and product offering of FundSeeder to several hundred financial industry executives, bankers, and elected government leaders at the Clinton Library in Little Rock, Arkansas.
- Jack Schwager. JackSchwager.com.
- Our Founders. FundSeeder Investments.
- Jack Schwager Discusses FundSeeder, A Free Platform To Find Undiscovered Worldwide Trading Talent. ValueWalk.
- FundSeeder plans first index funds within six months. Reuters.
- FundSeeder Eyes Qualified Investor Capital for its Social Trading Network. Finance Magnates.
- FundSeeder Investments LLC. NFA BASIC.