ICE BP PLC
BP PLC (British Petroleum) is an energy business with operations all around the globe. They provide fuel for transportation, energy for heating and lighting, power for industry, and petrochemical products that are used in the manufacture of everyday products like paint, clothes, and packaging.
Additional flexible products may be available for this equity. Please see ICEBlock Only contracts here.
• Upstream: The upstream segment is focused on the activities of oil and natural gas. Specifically, it looks at exploration, field development, and production.
• Downstream: This segment is the product-focused portion of BP that looks at global marketing and manufacturing operations for BP's products and services. It is made up of three businesses: Fuels, Lubricants, and Petrochemicals.
• Rosneft: This segment is dedicated to BP's business in Russia, where they have a 19.75% share in Russian company Rosneft. BP has representatives on Rosneft's Board of Directors , invests in assets through joint ventures with Rosneft, and work together on various technical and technological collaborations.
• BP gas/petrol stations: Covers gas/petrol stations as well as fuels, food, retail offers, and store locations across the globe.
• Fuel Cards and Credit Cards: Fuel cards, like BP Plus, that are used by individuals and businesses.
• Lubricants: Motor Oil and lubricants manufactured by BP and Castrol.
• Aral: Fuel service stations that operate exclusively in Europe.
• ampm: ampm is the retail brand run and owned by BP that operate in the west coast of the US.
• Other BP business: This category is a catchall for BPs smaller, more miscellaneous, businesses. Examples include, Air bp, bp shipping, GLobal energy trading, and bp Solar Warrenty.
|BP PLC Futures
|Trading Screen Product Name
|Trading Screen Hub Name
|Unit of Trading
|One option normally equals rights over 1000 shares. Due to corporate action contract adjustments some equity options series may have a non-standard contract size. Details of non-standard contract sizes can be found here
|Pence per share
|Minimum Price Fluctuation
|0.25 pence per share / £2.50
|Last Trading Day
|16:30 London Time. Third Friday in expiry month
|Price-time trading algorithm with priority given to the first order at the best price.
|Block Trade Minimum
Block Trades can be reported up to 17:30 London time on any business day other than the Last Trading Day
|Exercise by 18:30 London time on any business day
|Target Group Options* - Serial months out to two years. Longer dated expiries beyond two years with a maximum expiry of five years are available on ICE Block only.
Non Target Group Options* - Serial months out to one year. Longer dated expiries beyond one year with a maximum expiry of five years are available on ICE Block only.
|Settlement Date is two business days following the day of exercise/Last Trading Day.
|Delivery will be 1,000 shares (or other such number of shares as determined by the terms of the contract).
|Payable in full by the buyer on the business day following a transaction.
|In the United States these products may only be offered and sold to prescribed entities under specified conditions.
|London Stock Exchange
|3:00 AM - 11:30 AM
03:00 - 11:30
|8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
08:00 - 16:30
|4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
16:00 - 00:30
|Clearing Admin Name