ICE BT Group PLC
BT Group is a British communications service company that provides a wide variety of mobile services to customer worldwide. They sell fixed-voice services, broadband. mobile and television products and services, and communications communication services like information technology (IT) and cyber security protection.
Additional flexible products may be available for this equity. Please see ICEBlock Only contracts here
• Consumer: The consumer division sells products and services through BT and their partners EE and Plusnet. Examples include mobile phones, WiFi extenders, broadband products, and 4G mobile network coverage (covers more than 90%).
• Enterprise: The enterprise division offers communications and IT services to businesses and public sectors. They also work with and supply communications providers operating in the UK and Republic of Ireland.
• Gloabl: Global division refers to the global voice and data network infrastructure that BT owns to provide manage services, security, and IT infrastructure that connects customers on a global scale.
• Openreach: Openreach refers to the work that BT does to buid the infrastructure of their networks. This can take the form of fibre cable, ethernet, and signal towers.
• Technology: The technology division looks at creating new products to meet customer needs and keep up in emerging technological markets.
|BT Group PLC Futures|
|Trading Screen Product Name||BT Group plc|
|Trading Screen Hub Name||ICEU|
|Unit of Trading||One option normally equals rights over 1000 shares. Due to corporate action contract adjustments some equity options series may have a non-standard contract size. Details of non-standard contract sizes can be found here|
|Quotation||Pence per share|
|Minimum Price Fluctuation||0.25 pence per share / £2.50|
|Last Trading Day||16:30 London Time. Third Friday in expiry month
|Algorithm||Price-time trading algorithm with priority given to the first order at the best price.|
|Block Trade Minimum||250 contracts
Block Trades can be reported up to 17:30 London time on any business day other than the Last Trading Day
|Exercise||Exercise by 18:30 London time on any business day|
|Delivery Months||Target Group Options* - Serial months out to two years. Longer dated expiries beyond two years with a maximum expiry of five years are available on ICE Block only.
Non Target Group Options* - Serial months out to one year. Longer dated expiries beyond one year with a maximum expiry of five years are available on ICE Block only.
|Settlement Date||Settlement Date is two business days following the day of exercise/Last Trading Day.|
|Deliverable Specifications||Delivery will be 1,000 shares (or other such number of shares as determined by the terms of the contract).|
|Option Premium||Payable in full by the buyer on the business day following a transaction.|
|Additional Information||In the United States these products may only be offered and sold to prescribed entities under specified conditions.|
|Stock Exchange||London Stock Exchange|
|NEW YORK||3:00 AM - 11:30 AM
03:00 - 11:30
|LONDON||8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
08:00 - 16:30
|SINGAPORE||4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
16:00 - 00:30
|Codes||Clearing Admin Name||LSE Master|