ICE Direct Line Group PLC
Direct Line Group PLC is a UK-based personal and small business general insurer. The company principally manages its investments in subsidiaries, providing loans to those subsidiaries, raising funds for the group, and he receipt and payment of dividends.
Additional flexible products may be available for this equity. Please see ICEBlock Only contracts here.
• Motor: Direct Line Group is the leading car insurer in Britain. It is mainly represented through their brands Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege, and Darwin.
• Home: Direct Line sells home insurance products through their Direct Line, Churchill, and Privilege brands. They also partner with RBS and NatWest.
• Rescue and other Personal Lines: This segment provides rescue, travel, and pet insurance for mid-to-high-net worth customers. Roadside recovery is primarily provided by their brand, Green Flag.
• Commercial: Direct Line Groups brands work to protect commercial businesses through selling products and insurance policies.
Brands under Direct Line Group PLC include Direct Line, Churchill, Green Flag, Direct Line for Business Insurance, NIG, Privilege, Shotgun, DLG Auto Services, DLG Legal services, Darwin, and DLG Partnerships.
|Direct Line Group PLC Futures|
|Trading Screen Product Name||Direct Line Group Plc|
|Trading Screen Hub Name||ICEU|
|Unit of Trading||One option normally equals rights over 1000 shares. Due to corporate action contract adjustments some equity options series may have a non-standard contract size. Details of non-standard contract sizes can be found here|
|Quotation||Pence per share|
|Minimum Price Fluctuation||0.25 pence per share / £2.50|
|Last Trading Day|| 16:30 London Time. Third Friday in expiry month
|Algorithm||Price-time trading algorithm with priority given to the first order at the best price.|
|Block Trade Minimum|| 250 contracts
Block Trades can be reported up to 17:30 London time on any business day other than the Last Trading Day
|Exercise||Exercise by 18:30 London time on any business day|
|Delivery Months|| Target Group Options* - Serial months out to two years. Longer dated expiries beyond two years with a maximum expiry of five years are available on ICE Block only.
Non Target Group Options* - Serial months out to one year. Longer dated expiries beyond one year with a maximum expiry of five years are available on ICE Block only.
|Settlement Date||Settlement Date is two business days following the day of exercise/Last Trading Day.|
|Deliverable Specifications||Delivery will be 1,000 shares (or other such number of shares as determined by the terms of the contract).|
|Option Premium||Payable in full by the buyer on the business day following a transaction.|
|Additional Information||In the United States these products may only be offered and sold to prescribed entities under specified conditions.|
|Stock Exchange||London Stock Exchange|
|NEW YORK|| 3:00 AM - 11:30 AM
03:00 - 11:30
|LONDON|| 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM
08:00 - 16:30
|SINGAPORE|| 4:00 PM - 12:30 AM
16:00 - 00:30
|Codes||Clearing Admin Name||LSE Master|
- Reuters: Direct Line Group Profile. Reuters.
- ICEBlock Only contracts. ICE.
- Direct Line Group: Who We Are. Direct Line Group.
- Direct Line Group: Brands. Direct Line Group.
- non-standard contract sizes. ICE.
- Target Group and Non Target Options. ICE.