|Employer||Tse Capital Advisors GP L.L.C.|
Irene Tse is the founder of Tse Capital Advisors GP L.L.C., a New York-based hedge fund.
Previously, she was the chief investment officer for JPMorgan Chase & Co. in North America. She also is a member of J.P. Morgan Chase’s executive committee, the firm’s senior leadership group. Tse succeeded Althea Duersten, who retired.
Prior to joining J.P. Morgan Chase, Tse was a managing director and portfolio manager at Duquesne Capital Management, focusing on global macro investing. During her three years at Duquesne, she worked closely with founder Stanley Druckenmiller. Prior to joining Duquesne in 2008, she was a partner and co-head of U.S. rates at Goldman Sachs.
- Notice of Exempt Offering of Securities. U.S. Securities Exchange Commission.
- Changes near the top of JP Morgan, but what about Dimon?. IFR.
- Executive Committee. JPMorgan.
- JPMorgan CIO Leader Tse Said to Leave to Start Hedge Fund. Bloomberg.
- Irene Tse Appointed North America Chief Investment Officer for JPMorgan Chase. PYMNTS.com.