Jacob Bunge is a Chicago-based reporter for The Wall Street Journal and Dow Jones Newswires, focused on the agriculture. Previously, he covered financial exchanges, trading and market structure. Beginning in September 2008 he covered stock, futures and options exchanges, brokerage firms, high-frequency trading, clearinghouses and market regulation. He left that beat in the fall of 2013.
From 2005 to 2008, Bunge was a reporter covering the hedge fund industry for HedgeWorld, a unit of Thomson Reuters.
Bunge holds a bachelor's degree in journalism from the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
JLN News Feed
- Association for Financial Markets in Europe
- The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) announced Wednesday that Thalia Chryssikou, head of Global Sales Strats & Structuring at Goldman Sachs, was appointed as its first fem...
- Inflation Readings Jolt Options Market
- Observations & Insight ****SC: Laura Morrison, Cboe senior VP and global head of listings, on Thursday hosts options trader and educator Jon Najarian, Innovator ETF CEO Bruce Bond, and Inno...
- Central banks step up fightback against cryptocurrencies
- First Read $49,706/$300,000 (16.6%) ++++ Hits & Takes John Lothian & JLN Staff Would you like to serve the futures industry in the U.S. to preserve the self-regulatory structure? Th...
- Richard Sandor
- Dr. Richard Sandor, chairman and CEO of the American Financial Exchange, received an honorary professorship at Fudan University In Shanghai in recognition of his contributions in the field of emiss...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.