Liberty Gateway Asset Management Co.
(Redirected from Liberty Gateway)Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Liberty Gateway Asset Management Co.|
|Headquarters||Jersey City, NJ, USA|
|Key People||Mark Powers, Chairman; Robert C. Push, President|
Liberty Gateway Asset Management Co. is a hedge fund manager of managers located in Jersey City, NJ. Since its founding in 1980, it has directly managed or advised on more than $2 billion worth of alternative investments.
The company states as part of its philosophy that Liberty Gateway is a fully independent advisor, working exclusively for its investors.
Liberty Gateway is registered with the National Futures Association as a Commodity Trading Advisor and a Commodity Pool Operator.
Products and Services
The firm’s core services are:
- Liberty Gateway Diversified Alpha Fund: The firm’s flagship fund of hedge funds is distributed through broker-dealers and banks. It also is marketed directly to high-net-worth individuals and family offices (US accredited investors, US qualified purchasers and Non-US persons only).
- Hedge Fund Advisory Services: Clients are large and ultra-large family offices, Funds of Hedge Funds and multi-strategy funds seeking customized portfolio construction and manager selection advice across alternative investments; or specific alternative investment sectors and manager selection in areas that are not a core competency of the enterprise’s existing allocation team.
Liberty Gateway Partners
- BNP Paribas Equities & Derivatives Group (www.bnpparibas.com), headquartered in Paris, is the leverage provider to the Liberty Gateway Diversified Alpha Funds (“Funds”). Additionally, BNP Paribas provides the Funds access to various hedge funds through its hedge fund portal.
- Fortis Prime Solutions (Cayman) Limited (www.fortis.com) is the Funds’ administrator.
- BDO Tortuga (www.bdotortuga.com) is Liberty Gateway’s auditor. BDO Tortuga specializes in the auditing of offshore mutual funds and insurance companies.
- Crow & Associates (www.ccrow.com) is Liberty Gateway’s legal counsel.
- Maples and Calder (www.maplesandcalder.com) is Liberty Gateway’s Cayman Islands legal counsel.
- Mark Powers, Chairman
- Robert C. Push, President