Ludwik Sobolewski is an exchange and financial market professional who is co-founder and partner of Cornerstone Communications.
Previously, he served as CEO of the Bucharest Stock Exchange. He also served as the president of the Warsaw Stock Exchange.
Sobolewski became an advisor to the WSE in 1994, having worked in the law and administration office of Jagiellonian University from 1989-1995 before becoming executive vice-president of the National Depositary for Securities in November 1994 and deputy chairman of the supervisory board of the Stock Exchange Centre. From 1997-2002 he was an associate in the management faculty at Warsaw University.
Sobolewski is a graduate of the law and administration faculty at Jagiellonian University and completed an MBA in a joint program run by the Universities of Warsaw and Illinois.
JLN News Feed
- Association for Financial Markets in Europe
- The Association for Financial Markets in Europe (AFME) announced Wednesday that Thalia Chryssikou, head of Global Sales Strats & Structuring at Goldman Sachs, was appointed as its first fem...
- Inflation Readings Jolt Options Market
- Observations & Insight ****SC: Laura Morrison, Cboe senior VP and global head of listings, on Thursday hosts options trader and educator Jon Najarian, Innovator ETF CEO Bruce Bond, and Inno...
- Central banks step up fightback against cryptocurrencies
- First Read $49,706/$300,000 (16.6%) ++++ Hits & Takes John Lothian & JLN Staff Would you like to serve the futures industry in the U.S. to preserve the self-regulatory structure? Th...
- Richard Sandor
- Dr. Richard Sandor, chairman and CEO of the American Financial Exchange, received an honorary professorship at Fudan University In Shanghai in recognition of his contributions in the field of emiss...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.