MBF Clearing Corp.
|MBF Clearing Corp.|
|Headquarters||New York City|
|Key People||Mark B. Fisher, Founder/CEO|
MBF Clearing Corp. is a non-clearing futures commission merchant, with a clearing agreement through INTL FC Stone. It is set up as a private company and was founded by Mark B. Fisher. It's historically been one of the largest clearing firms at the NYMEX.
The firm's status in 2012 changed from clearing to non-clearing FCM with a clearing relationship with FC Stone.
In March of 2012, the Commodity Futures Trading Commission (CFTC) sued MBF, saying the firm had failed to properly segregate customer funds. The suit was unrelated to the well-publicized MF Global bankruptcy, and did not allege that any MBF Clearing customer money was lost.
Products and Services
- Founder/CEO, Mark B. Fisher
- Mark Fisher: Teaching Tomorrow's Masters. Futures/ All Business.
- 2009 Rising Stars of Hedge Funds: Steven Gross. EMII.
- MBF CLEARING CORP. Commodity Brokers Online.
- MBF Clearing Corp To Be Sued By CFTC Over Use Of Customer Funds. Reuters/ Huffington Post.