Maple Group Acquisition Corporation
|Maple Group Acquisition Corporation|
- See also the TMX Group Limited page.
Regulators said Maple Group Acquisition Corp. would be permitted to operate a combined exchange and clearing group involving the TMX Group, along with the alternative Alpha Trading Systems Inc. and the Canadian Depository for Securities Ltd.
Maple Group Acquisition Corporation ("Maple"), was renamed TMX Group Limited on Aug. 10, 2012.
Products and Services
The investors in Maple Group Acquisition Corporation were:
- Alberta Investment Management Corporation
- Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec
- Canada Pension Plan Investment Board
- CIBC World Markets Inc.
- Desjardins Financial Group
- Dundee Capital Markets Inc.
- Fonds de solidarité des travailleurs du Québec (F.T.Q.)
- National Bank Financial & Co. Inc.
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan, Scotia Capital Inc.
- TDSecurities Inc. and
- The Manufacturers Life Insurance Company.