|Matthew L. Hulsizer|
Hulsizer grew up in New Jersey and began his career as a senior trader with the trading firm O'Connor & Associates, where he worked on the floor of the AMEX. Swiss Bank bought O'Connor in 1992, and the bank transferred Hulsizer to Chicago. Hulsizer is married to Jennifer Just, who is also his business partner at PEAK6.
From May 1994 until he co-founded PEAK6 in 1997, he was a director and risk manager for Swiss Bank, which had acquired O'Connor & Associates. Swiss Bank later merged with Union Bank of Switzerland to become UBS AG.
Hulsizer is a 1991 graduate of Amherst College. A New Jersey native, he also served as a board member of New Jersey's Peddie School and Chicago's Steppenwolf Theatre Company.
- Matthew N. Hulsizer. Zoominfo.
- Matthew Hulsizer. Peak6.
- Hulsizer can kiss anonymity goodbye. The Chicago Tribune.
- Who is Coyotes "Mystery Buyer" Matthew Hulsizer?. FiveForHowling.com.
- Who Is Matthew Hulsizer And Why Does He Want To Buy The Phoenix Coyotes?. Business Insider.
- Matthew Hulsizer ends bid to buy Phoenix Coyotes. Phoenix Business Journal.
- So Who Is Matthew Hulsizer?. AZSportsTalk.com.