Millburn Ridgefield Corporation
|Millburn Ridgefield Corporation|
|Headquarters||Greenwich, CT USA|
|Key People||George E. Crapple, Harvey Becker, Co-Chairmen and Co-Chief Executive Officers|
|Products||Managed Futures, Commodities, Funds of Funds|
|Releases||[ Company News]|
Millburn Ridgefield Corporation, and its affiliated entities, are successors to an asset management firm established in 1971. Millburn is a pioneer in the development of absolute return strategies and in the development of fund-of-funds portfolios.
Products and Services
- Harvey Beker, co-chief executive officer and co-chairman
- George E. Crapple, co-chief executive officer and co-chairman
- Grant N. Smith, executive vice-president and director of research
- Barry A. Goodman, executive vice-president and director of trading
- Gregg R. Buckbinder, senior vice-president and chief operating officer
- Mark B. Fitzsimmons, senior vice-president, marketing and investment strategy
- Dennis B. Newton, senior vice-president, administration
- About Us. Millburn Ridgefield.