NEO (Aequitas Innovations, Neo Exchange and Neo Connect)
|NEO (Aequitas Innovations, Neo Exchange and Neo Connect)|
NEO is the aggregate business name for Aequitas Innovations, Neo Exchange and Neo Connect.
NEO Exchange is the third most active marketplace in Canada, consistently representing close to 15% of all volume traded in Canadian-listed securities. NEO is home to more than 170 unique public listings, including public companies, Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs), Special Purpose Acquisition Companies (SPACs), Growth Acquisition Corporations (G-Corps™), and Closed-End Funds (CEFs). NEO-listed securities market data is available to investors in real-time, at no cost.
NEO Exchange was launched in 2015.
In 2019, NEO launched DealSquare, in collaboration with Silver Maple Ventures. DealSquare was Canada’s first fully-automated and centralized dealer platform for private placements. It gives registered users the ability to find, analyze, and transact private market deals. DealSquare is powered by the same technology that enables Platform Traded Funds or PTFs, launched in 2016, to make the purchase and redemption of mutual funds more efficient and less costly.
Products and Services
- Capital raising through both public listings and private placement
- Raising assets with exchange traded investment vehicles, Canadian Depositary Receipts, and platform traded funds
- Trading - through three distinct trading venues
- A large pool of investment opportunities
- Jos Schmitt, Co-Founder, President & CEO
- Terry Mack, Chief Financial Officer
- Joacim Wiklander, Chief Operating Officer
- Erik Sloane, Chief Revenue Officer
- About NEO. NEO.