|Products||Defunct Dark pool|
According to Thomson Reuters, NEURO Dark traded 1.01% of the European dark market in March 2010, a month before its closing.
NEURO Dark was a reference price system based on best bid and offer prices. The platform used a reference price waiver to exempt it from publishing pre-trade data under MiFID, allowing it to trade dark orders of any size. The platform offered an internalized order type, which allowed members to effectively execute against their own internal order flow. Members were able to choose either to interact only with internal flow, or to cross with internal flow first and execute any unmatched portion of the order in the main dark pool.
- NASDAQ OMX Europe Announces Launch of NEURO Dark. NASDAQ OMX.
- Nasdaq OMX to close pan-European equity MTF. The Trade News.
- Nasdaq OMX Follows Rivals in Starting European ‘Dark Pool’. Bloomberg.
- NASDAQ OMX Europe Announces Launch of New Dark Pool Platform. MSNBC.
- Nasdaq OMX dark pool may use pan-European price reference. The Trade News.