National Grain and Feed Association
|National Grain and Feed Association|
|Key People||Randy Gordon, President|
The National Grain and Feed Association (NGFA), founded in 1896, is a broad-based, non-profit trade association that represents and provides services for grain, feed and grain-related commercial businesses.  It is made up of more than 1,000 grain handlers, processors, exporters and other merchants.
Products and Services
The Association's programs, services and products include:
- Leadership on issues
- Protection in the markets
- Safety Operations/Environmental expertise
- Education/Information for the industry
- Fostering the industry's image
- The industry's Washington office
- Country elevators that provide merchandising and farm supply services directly to farmer-customers
- Terminal elevators that serve as collection and transhipment points for large volumes of grain moving in domestic and export markets
- Feed mills that manufacture medicated and nonmedicated formula feeds for the livestock, poultry, aquaculture, and pet industries
- Feed ingredient suppliers that manufacture plant- and animal-based supplements, as well as vitamins, minerals and other products for use in animal feeds
- Export elevators that merchandise and ship U.S. grains, oilseeds and processed commodities to foreign customers
- Biofuels companies, which manufacture co-products used as animal feed ingredients
- Cash grain and feed merchandisers who buy and sell grains, oilseeds and grain byproducts
- Commodity futures brokers and commission merchants who provide hedging services to grain buyers and sellers through the nation’s futures markets
- End users of grain and grain products like grain processors and millers who process raw grain into myriad byproducts - such as flour, corn meal and syrup, soybean oil and meal, and ethanol - for human consumption and industrial uses; and livestock and poultry integrators.
- Allied industries, such as banks; railroads; barge lines; grain exchanges; engineering and design/construction firms; insurance companies; computer/software firms; and other companies that supply goods and services to the industry
- Affiliated associations: The NGFA has 35 affiliated state and regional associations, whose members include more than 10,000 grain and feed companies nationwide.
- Eric Wilkey, Chairman Arizona Grain, Casa Grande, Ariz.
- JoAnn Brouillette, Second Vice Chairman, Demeter LP, Fowler, Ind.