|Key People||Gregory Whitten, Chairman; Steven R. O'Hanlon, CEO & President|
Numerix (formerly NumeriX) is an analytics provider for derivatives and structured products. Their products support fixed income, inflation, credit, equity, foreign exchange and commodity instrument asset classes.
Numerix was founded in 1996 by physicists Nigel Goldenfeld, Alexander Sokol and Mitchell Feigenbaum and entrepreneur Michael Goodkin. Based in New York, Numerix has over 20 offices, including locations in London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, Singapore and Dubai. In May 2014, the company announced it would open a new sales office in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
In 1998, former Microsoft executive Gregory Whitten joined Numerix's board, investing $32 million in the company. He was appointed chairman of the board in 2001.
Products and Services
In April of 2019, Numerix introduced a new initial margin module using ISDA's Standard Initial Margin Model (ISDA SIMM) methodology in its derivative pricing and risk system, Numerix Oneview. Numerix is a licensed vendor of ISDA SIMM.
- Gregory Whitten, Chairman
- Steven R. O'Hanlon, Chief Executive Officer & President
- Dawn Patrick, Chief Operating Officer & Executive Vice President, Global Operations
- Mark A. Shornick, Chief Financial Officer
- Satyam Kancharla, Chief Strategy Officer
- About Numerix. Numerix.
- Physicists Graduate from Wall Street. American Institute of Physics.
- Company Overview of Numerix LLC. Businessweek.
- Contact. Numerix.
- Former Microsoft executive invests US$32 million in NumeriX. Numerix.
- Numerix Goes Live with New ISDA SIMM Margin Module. Numerix.