Nuveen (formerly Nuveen Investments Inc.) is a Chicago based money manager. In August 2007 it was listed by Crain's Chicago Business as one of Chicago largest money managers. It has $498 billion in fixed income assets under management.
Nuveen's parent company is TIAA, the retirement plan insurance association for teachers and non-profits.
Products and Services
Nuveen offers mutual funds, closed-end funds, exchange-traded funds, and separately managed accounts.
- Jose Minaya, Chief Executive Officer
- Vijay Advani, Executive Chairman
- Margo L. Cook, CFA, President of Nuveen Advisory Services
- Bradley Finkle, Chief Operating Officer
- Brian Nick, Chief Investment Strategist
- About Nuveen. Nuveen.