In February of 2017 Sjöberg said he would leave the business to pursue other ventures, two months after TriOptima's parent company, ICAP, rebranded as NEX Group. He will be replaced by Stuart Connolly. Sjöberg will continue to provide advisory services to the company.
Per Sjöberg of TriOptima Discusses the Changing Regulatory Environment & Portfolio Reconciliation & Compression
The ongoing regulatory overhaul is forcing more firms to find ways to reduce risk and improve capital efficiencies. TriOptima has been working with firms on both issues using its triResolve service for portfolio reconciliation and triReduce services, for portfolio compression. The firm’s services have helped terminate over $110 trillion total notional volume in interest rate swaps since 2008. Per Sjöberg spoke recently with JLN’s Jim Kharouf about the changing landscape. Published June 12, 2012.Watch at JohnLothianNews.com
- TriOptima Announces that Per Sjoberg Assumes CEO Role as TriOptima Realigns its Organization to Reflect the Rapidly-changing OTC Markets. Derivsource.
- Wolf leading Eris Exchange pack. Futures Magazine.
- Per Sjöberg to step down as CEO of TriOptima. Finextra.
- MOVES-Sjoberg quits as TriOptima CEO. Reuters.
- Per Sjöberg TriOptima. derivsource.com.
- It’s transparency, but not as we know it. TriOptima.
- Trading Places:TriOptima names Sjöberg CEO. FOW.
- Per Sjöberg of TriOptima Discusses the Changing Regulatory Environment & Portfolio Reconciliation & Compression. John Lothian News.