Pipeline Financial Group Inc
|Pipeline Financial Group Inc.|
|Headquarters||New York, NY|
On November 15, 2011, Pipeline Financial Group announced a management shakeup intended to restore credibility to its alternative trading system, Pipeline ATS. The company named Jay Biancamano as its new executive chairman, replacing Alfred Berkeley. Biancamano was previously global head of marketplace and corporate strategy at Liquidnet, and prior to that a VP and director at ITG.
Products and Services
Pipeline Financial Group's subsidiary, Pipeline Trading Systems LLC, operates the Pipeline Alternative Trading System (ATS), a dark pool that enables institutions and brokerage firms to trade blocks of NYSE listed companies, NASDAQ stocks, ADRs and exchange-traded funds (ETFs).
- Executive Chairman, Jay Biancamano
- Founder, Fred J. Federspiel
- Chief Financial Officer and Vice President, E. Reid Curley
- Vice President of Product Development, Ray Cirincione
- Principal Architect, John Lopez