Promontory Financial Group
|Promontory Financial Group|
|Key People||Eugene A. Ludwig, Founder and CEO|
Promontory Financial Group is a strategy, risk management, and regulatory compliance consulting firm focusing primarily on the financial services industry. It is led by founder and CEO Eugene A. Ludwig, a former U.S. comptroller of the currency.
The company is a consultant on national and cross-border issues in banking, securities, commodities, financial instruments, markets, and insurance. It has offices in North America, Europe, Asia, Australia, and the Middle East and assists clients in more than 50 countries.
On August 18, 2015 Promontory agreed to pay $15 million to New York's banking regulator and refrain from certain work with state-regulated banks for six months after being accused of whitewashing a report about sanctions compliance at Standard Chartered Bank. 
Products and Services
- Eugene Ludwig, Founder and Chief Executive Officer
- Konrad Alt, Chief Operating Officer and Managing Director
- Arthur Angulo, Managing Director
- ↑ About Promontory Financial Group. Promontory Financial Group.
- ↑ Promontory settles with New York regulator. Reuters.
- ↑ Promontory Financial Settles With New York Regulator. The New York Times.