Rand Financial Services, Inc.
|Rand Financial Services, Inc.|
|Headquarters||Chicago, IL USA|
|Key People||Joni Malpede - President & CEO|
Rand Financial Services, Inc. was a Chicago-based futures commission merchant (FCM) founded in 1993. It was a wholly owned subsidiary of the Bermuda-based Tewksbury Investment Fund Ltd., (formerly Trout Trading Fund Ltd.) and a member of all major futures exchanges.
It was named after Ayn Rand, the novelist and inventor of Objectivism.
Rand advised the public on February 4, 2021 that it was no longer registered as an FCM and was completely dissolving its business.
Products and Services
- Joni Malpede - President & CEO
- Richard W. Jacobson - Vice President of clearing services
- Vickie L. Lambert - Senior Vice President of compliance & risk
- Debra A. Polin - Vice President of human resources
- Sean Granger -Director - Information Technology Services
- Mary Ellen Heim - Vice President & CFO