Jump to navigation Jump to search
|David Riker, CEO
StormExchange is former risk management company, founded in2006 that helped companies manage day to day weather risk.
David Riker was the CEO of the company from 2006 to 2009.
- David Riker was the CEO of Storm Exchange. Mr. Riker was formerly VP of Product Development and Director of Strategic Development at Marsh & McLennan Companies, Chief Technology Strategist at The Travelers Companies and Founding CEO of auto insurance provider, eCoverage.
- Dennis Reaves is COO of Storm Exchange. Mr. Reaves served as the former CTO of Odyssey Logistics & Technology, and was a founding architect for Qpass.
- Paul Walsh was the Chief Strategy Officer for Storm Exchange. Walsh was formerly SVP Client Services and Business Meteorology for Planalytics, Inc.
- Jarvis Cromwell was the Chief Marketing Officer (CMO) of Storm Exchange. Cromwell previously served as SVP and CMO for Thomson Financial, VP and marketing head for Citigroup Global Markets. He also served as a Managing Director of Marketing for Commonfund.
- John A. Dutton, Ph.D., was the Chief Scientist and weather advisor for Storm Exchange. He is an Emeritus Professor of Meteorology and Dean Emeritus of the College of Earth and Mineral Sciences at Penn State University. He received his PhD. at the University of Wisconsin.