Stout Risius Ross, Inc.
|Stout Risius Ross, Inc.|
|Headquarters||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Stout Risius Ross (SRR) is a financial and operational advisory firm that specializes in investment banking, operational strategy and performance improvement, restructuring and turnaround, valuation and financial opinions and dispute advisory and forensic services. Based in Chicago, the firm also has offices in Detroit, Cleveland, Dallas, New York, Washington D.C. and Beijing.
Products and Services
SRR has enjoyed a compound annual growth rate of 28% in the past 15 years. Its revenues were expected to grow to about $45 million in 2008 from about $35 million in 2007. Most of SRR's clients earn from $50 million to $5 billion in revenues.
The dispute advisory and forensic services provided by the firm include pre-litigation consulting, discovery assistance, analysis and assessment and opinions and consultations. Securities actions  are one of the firm's many practice areas.
- Craige L. Stout, CEO and Managing Director
- Jeffrey M. Risius, Managing Director, Valuation & Financial Opinions Group
- John N. Ross, Managing Director, Business Development
- "Stout Risius Ross moving to Southfield". Oakland Business Review.
- Firm Overview. Stout Risius Ross.
- "Special Talent Lifts SRR: Fast-Growing Company Is Making Its Mark In The Field Of Asset Evaluation". Oakland Business Review.
- Practice Areas. Stout Risius Ross.