|Key People||John Bartleman, Representative|
|Products||Online brokerage and rules-based trading platform|
TradeStation is a software-based online brokerage used primarily by active traders. Its platform provides analysis, charting and backtesting capabilities. It is a subsidiary of TradeStation Group Inc., which was acquired by Japanese financial services giant Monex in June 2011.
TradeStation enables trading in stocks, options, futures and forex. It allows customers to download the TradeStation software and then design their own trading system, backtesting it against a historical database to see how well it works. Options traders can add a program called OptionStation, which allows them to create their own options strategies.
On Feb. 22, 2010 TradeStation won the Readers' Choice Awards given by Technical Analysis of Stocks and Commodities magazine for best Trading Systems – Stocks, best Trading Systems – Options and best Trading Systems – Futures, for the sixth year in a row. TradeStation also won best Institutional Platform and best Professional Platform for the eighth consecutive year and, for the seventh consecutive year, best Online Analytical Platform.
On Nov. 17, 2011, TradeStation announced the launch of its new OptionStation Pro options trading platform to coincide with the forthcoming release of TradeStation 9.1, the latest version of the company's trading platform. 
Products and Services
- Making It Click: Annual Ranking Of the Best Online Brokers. Barron's.
- Monex Completes Acquisition of TradeStation. NBC News.
- Companies. Monex Group.
- A Total Trading Solution for Active Traders. TradeStation Securities.
- TradeStation Rated Best Trading System Across All Asset Classes for the Sixth Consecutive Year. CNN Money.com.
- TradeStation Announces Launch of All-New Options Trading Platform. TradeStation.