Colin Ashburn is a technology and video intern for John Lothian News and John Lothian Productions, both divisions of John J. Lothian & Company, Inc. He has been in the information technology sector for over five years, and is certified as a CompTIA A+ Computer Technician.
Ashburn has worked as an IT intern at Lyons Township High School for several years, and also spent four years as a technology volunteer at the La Grange Public Library.
He has also produced and uploaded numerous music videos to his Youtube channel.
Ashburn is currently a student at Purdue University, studying Computer Science, with a minor in Theatre Design & Production. He is expected to graduate in May 2018.
JLN News Feed
- THE JOHN LOTHIAN NEWS DAILY UPDATE – 8/2/2021
- Boerse Stuttgart
- Boerse Stuttgart is collaborating with Tradeweb Markets, an operator of electronic marketplaces for rates, credit, equities and money markets, to integrate Tradeweb’s live streaming prices for U.S....
- OCC July 2021 Total Volume Up 29.2 Percent from a Year Ago
- Observations & Insight ****SR: The CME Group reported its July 2021 monthly market statistics this morning, which included the highest-ever July ADV, at 17.1 million contracts, as well as i...
- New SEC Boss Wants More Crypto Oversight to Protect Investors
- First Read $51,906/$300,000 (2.2%) ++++ Hemp Hangs Tough In July Suzanne Cosgrove – John Lothian News Biomass, industrial prices mostly steady; Oversupply looms: PanXchange report The mon...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.