|Key People||Matthew Samelson, Principal; Sean Owens, Director, Fixed Income|
|Products||Capital Markets Consulting and Research|
Woodbine Associates is an independent capital markets research and consulting firm focused on strategic, regulatory, market structure, business and technology issues facing firms active in the financial markets.
In addition to its advisory services, Woodbine publishes several research reports each year, including:
- The Fast Track to Central Clearing and Optimal Margin Management - May 2013
- OTC Derivatives Readiness Guide: Business and Regulatory Requirements for Asset Managers and Others - January 2013
- Soft Dollars and Bundled Services: Practices, History, and Controversy - November 2012
- Collateral Management and Vendor Systems - October 2012
- Dark Pools: Characteristics, Operations and Liquidity - September 2012
Woodbine Associates was founded in February 2009 by Matthew Samelson, a veteran of the financial sector who has worked for various participants such as Aite Group, Rosenblatt Securities, Liquidnet, ITG and Lehman Brothers. 
- Matthew Samelson, Principal
- Sean Owens, Director, Fixed Income
- Michael Kurzrok, Director of Equities
- Ryan Surprenant, Director of Sales and Relationship Management
MarketsReformWiki Commentary, February 2013
In February 2013, Woodbine's Sean Owens submitted a commentary on MarketsReformWiki on the futurization of swaps and how the time is right for such interest rate products. The commentary details past efforts of standardizing OTC derivatives, compares the cost structures of different swap products, and looks at the expected evolution of interest rate swaps. To read the commentary, click HERE.