Alan Knuckman is a partner in business development at Incight, a company that offers an iPad app that aggregates videos on financial topics so users can track and share them. He is also chief market strategist at Bulls-Eye Options, a subscription option advisory service in partnership with Barchart, as well as senior market strategist OneStopOption.com, which he co-founded in 2003.
He frequently appears on television as a market analyst and commentator.
Knuckman started his career as a floor broker at the Chicago Board of Trade with the firm Rosenthal Collins.
His past roles include chief market strategist at Optionshop from July 2012 - April 2013, and senior market strategist at Agora Financial.
Knuckman earned a Bachelors of Arts and Sciences in Advertising from Michigan State University. He also attended The University of Chicago - Booth School of Business.
JLN News Feed
- Lynn Martin
- Lynn Martin has been appointed the next President of the NYSE, succeeding Stacey Cunningham, who will join the NYSE board of directors.
- Goldman Sachs Sees Crypto Options Markets as ‘Next Big Step’ for Institutional Adoption
- Observations & Insight Suzanne Cosgrove Accepts New Role, Leaves JLN for PR Agency; Will Become JLN Consultant and Advisory Committee Member Alex Perry Promoted from Intern to Associate Edi...
- Wall Street Wants to Sell a Special Index, Just for You
- First Read sears$54,406/$300,000 (18.1%) ++++ Suzanne Cosgrove Accepts New Role, Leaves JLN for PR Agency; Will Become JLN Consultant and Advisory Committee Member Alex Perry Promoted from Intern t...
- Suzanne Cosgrove Accepts New Role, Leaves JLN for PR Agency; Will Become JLN Consultant and Advisory Committee Member
- Alex Perry Promoted from Intern to Associate EditorJLN Deputy Managing Editor Suzanne Cosgrove gave her notice to John Lothian News and accepted a position with Purpose Brand, a woman-run, Chicago-...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.