|Headquarters||1999 Broadway, Suite 1550, Denver, CO 80202|
|Key People||Ryan Moroney, CEO; Rod Giffen, Chief Experience Officer; Steven Luebbering, Chief Financial Officer; John Arvanites, Chief Technology Officer; Mike Glista, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy; Pat Kenny, Senior Vice President of Client Relations; Ali Brennan, Managing Director, Head of the Americas and EMEA; Ben Soong, President, APAC|
|Employees||375+ employees worldwide|
|Products||Software and infrastructure for trade routing, market data, and technical analysis|
CQG, Inc. is an independent software vendor that provides integrated solutions for trade routing, market data, and technical analysis for futures, options, fixed income, foreign exchange, and equities as well as data on interest rate contracts, industry reports, financial indices, and news sources.
CQG's customers include more than 130 futures commission merchants (FCMs) and broker environments. It provides direct market access to more than 45 exchanges in its global network of co-located hosted exchange gateways, and its market data feed includes more than 100 sources.
Products and Services
- CQG Integrated Client: CQG Integrated Client combines electronic trading tools, global market data, and advanced analytics in one application.
- CQG One: CQG One combines electronic trading tools, global market data, and advanced analytics in an application accessible from a web browser.
- CQG QTrader: CQG QTrader offers powerful trading tools and technical analysis features to trade and monitor the markets.
- CQG Desktop: CQG Desktop offers trading, market data, charting, and analytics all in one product that can be customized to meet a trader’s needs.
- CQG Spreader: CQG Spreader offers sophisticated order management and ultra-low-latency trade execution for trading multi-legged, intermarket, and intramarket spreads across accounts and asset classes.
- CQG Mobile for iOS and Android: CQG for iOS and Android gives traders on-the-go access to quotes, analytics, and trading. It is built on CQG’s cloud infrastructure.
- CQG Client APIs: CQG Client APIs allow traders to power their systems with CQG’s data, advanced analytics, and ultra-low-latency trading.
- Data Factory: The Data Factory allows traders to buy historical market data, including intraday data starting from 1987.
CQG was founded in 1980 and expanded to Europe and Asia in 1998. The company is based in Denver, with sales and support offices worldwide. CQG partners with more than 50 FCMs and provides direct market access to more than 40 exchanges through its global network of co-located Hosted Exchange Gateways.
With customer support staff around the world, CQG monitors a worldwide network 24 hours a day.
CQG also maintains an online forum for customers seeking help from CQG and its customers.
CQG works with many universities and educational institutions around the world, including Hofstra University, Kent State University, NYU Stern, Lehigh University, New York Institute of Finance, University of Colorado at Denver, Northwestern University and the University of Houston. The firm is the official technology provider for the CME Group Trading Challenge.
An early effort by CQG to offer trading access from its analytics platform was a strategic partnership with Patsystems, now part of Ion Trading. The trading offering was called CQG OTTO and Cargill Investor Services was the first to offer it.
- In 2000, CQG began to support order routing to electronic exchanges.
- In 2009, CQG launched CQG Spreader with collocated exchange servers processing spread orders in less than one millisecond.
- In December 2012, CQG announced its partnership with Phillip Futures Pte Ltd., one of Singapore’s top local brokerages.
- In December 2012, CQG announced the expansion of its CQG on Campus Program through partnerships with the JR Shaw School of Business at the Northern Alberta Institute of Technology in Edmonton and the John A. Logan College in Carterville, Illinois.
- In December 2013, CQG first presents CQG M (name changed later to CQG Desktop), its web-based, next generation trading and analytics platform
- In April 2018, CQG launched CQG Mobile into the Apple App and Google Play stores.
- In June 2020, CQG licensed software assets from Blue Trading Systems (BTS) and deployed a new suite of algos in November 2021.
- In March 2022, CQG released the multi-asset, multi-broker platform CQG One.
Trade Routing, Market Data, and News
CQG offers trade routing connectivity to the following exchanges:
- Ryan Moroney, CEO
- Rod Giffen, Chief Experience Officer
- Steven Luebbering, Chief Financial Officer
- John Arvanites, Chief Technology Officer
- Mike Glista, Senior Vice President of Corporate Strategy
- Pat Kenny, Senior Vice President of Client Relations
- Ali Brennan, Managing Director, Head of the Americas and EMEA
- Ben Soong, President, APAC
- Support: 1 800-525-1085
- Sales: 1 800-525-7082
Sales & Support:
- Germany: +49 (0) 69-6677-7558-0
- United Kingdom: +44 (0) 20-7827-8270
Sales & Support:
- China: Shanghai: +86 021-68591007 Hong Kong: +852 3051-8122
- Australia: +61 (2) 9235-2009
- Japan: +81 (0) 3-3286-6633
- Singapore: +65 6494-4911
CQG Corporate Headquarters - Denver, CO
- CQG. IT History Society.
- CQG Product Suite. CQG.
- About CQG. CQG.
- CQG Forums. CQG.
- University Partners. CQG.
- patsystems Announces Strategic Partnership with CQG. PR Newswire.
- CQG Launches Trade Routing System; Three FCMs Live. WatersTechnology.
- Market Profile. CQG.
- CBOT Market Profile. Trading-Naked.com.
- CQG and Phillip Futures Expand Asia-Pacific Trading Access. CQG.
- CQG on Campus Program Expands with New University Partnerships. CQG.
- Exchanges and Instruments. CQG.
- Markets Covered. CQG.