|Occupation||Tenth President of NYSE (1837-1851)|
David Clarkson was the tenth president of the New York Stock & Exchange Board, which in 1863 shortened its name to the New York Stock Exchange. Clark was the longest serving president of the exchange, 1837 to 1851, until G. Keith Funston served as president from 1951 to 1967.
- The New York Stock Exchange: its history, its contribution to national .... Google Books.
- Presidents and Chairmen of The New York Stock Exchange. New York Stock Exchange.
- King, Moses, King's views of the New York stock exchange. Columbia University Libraries.
- A Selected Wall Street Chronology. PBS.
- Anthony Stockholm. FactualWorld.