Integral Development Corp.
|Integral Development Corp.|
|Headquarters||Silicon Valley, New York|
Integral Development Corp. is a Silicon Valley-based trading software developer. The company provides multi-sided trading networks for foreign exchange trading and IT solutions to allow a global inter-institutional connectivity and trading network. 
In July 2012, Integral, partnered with Tullett Prebon, announced the beta launch of tpSPOTDEAL, a spot FX platform. tpSPOTDEAL is an anonymous FX trading platform with a prime broker as central counterparty for all trades. The platform has 10 liquidity providers that makes a two-way price resulting in liquidity on the bid and offer regardless of the market conditions. The platform will also be free of cost to the end user. 
Products and Services
Integral solutions include:
- FX Inside Professional – An execution management system (EMS), FX Inside combines pricing and aggregation of FX spot prices, forwards and outrights with algorithmic execution services giving institutional traders liquidity and execution.
- FX Inside White Label – Provides institutional brokers with private, white-labeled trading solutions, FX Inside White Label offers a suite of FX trading services, allowing institutional brokers to source, package, and deliver liquidity, to clients, through a branded customer experience.
- FX Power Trader – FX Power Trader is a retail margin trading solution that includes strategies, advanced order types, charting, and market news. Deployed in combination with FX Grid, banks and brokers aggregate direct market access liquidity and deliver custom price streams to suit their clients’ needs.
- FX Cloud – FX Cloud is an open FX platform delivered by Integral. It offers the life cycle of FX, available in the cloud, as services hosted by Integral.
- TrueFX – TrueFX delivers access to interbank liquidity with no intermediary. TrueFX provides retail brokers with access to the interbank foreign exchange market, facilitates “no dealing desk” operations, and provides customer account management.
- Harpal Sandhu, President and Chief Executive
- Jon Barker, Global Head of Sales
- Richard K. Farrell, Managing Director, Business Development/Sales
- Integral Overview. Integral.com.
- Tullett Prebon and Integral Partner to Launch Spot FX Platform. BusinessWire.