|Occupation||Chief Business Officer|
|Employer||Aequitas Innovations Inc.|
Joacim Wiklander is the chief business officer at Aequitas Innovations Inc., operator of a new Canadian stock market and private securities platform called the Aequitas Neo Exchange.a Canadian stock market and private securities platform called the Aequitas Neo Exchange. In this role, he is responsible for building and managing the public market offerings for Aequitas. He joined the firm in April 2014.
Before joining Aequitas, Wiklander served as CEO of brokerage and technology provider Neonet, where he led the transition from Neonet as a subsidiary of Orc Group into a separate entity. He stepped in for former CEO Fredrik Lindqvist in September 2011.
Wiklander worked for Orc for 11 years, beginning as a trading software analyst in October 2000, eventually working his way up to chief strategy officer. Prior to working for Orc, Wiklander served as an application engineer at OM Technology from 1999 to 2000.
- MSc, Engineering Physics, Kungliga Tekniska högskolan
- BSc, Business Administration and Economics, Stockholms universitet
- Aequitas Aims for 20% Share After Exchange Wins Approval. Bloomberg.
- Joacim Wiklander new CEO of Neonet Securities. ORC.
- Neonet Management. Neonet.
- Joacim Wiklander. LinkedIn.