@JohnLothian Twitter Feed
- Former president Donald Trump bombarded his supporters with more than 100 emails asking for money based on the FBI’s search of his Florida Mar-a-Lago Club for classified materials last week. They p...
- Thinking too hard for too long really can make you tired, according to a new study https://t.co/GQdvhbxHfL— Bloomberg (@business) August 17, 2022
- Russia replaces Black Sea fleet chief after Crimea blasts - Reuters https://t.co/cwANIaJxR8— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 18, 2022
- Russian military sites in Crimea keep exploding, hinting at an ambitious Ukrainian offensive - NBC News https://t.co/662l7pimIZ— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 18, 2022
- Analysis: 100 banks, 1,000 suspects: German fraud probe puts Scholz on the spot https://t.co/gpqQAn4516— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 17, 2022
- Analysis: Musk's 'joke' ManU tweet unlikely to land him regulator's red card -legal experts https://t.co/S9DupDC88s— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 17, 2022
Kevan Cowan is president of TSX Markets and group head of equities. He is responsible for the equities business of TMX Group, including trading, listings and other services offered by Toronto Stock Exchange and TSX Venture Exchange. Cowan is also president, TSX Venture Exchange, since 2007.
Cowan joined the Canadian Dealing Network (CDN), the over-the-counter market previously owned by the Toronto Stock Exchange, in 1997 as general counsel and became the director of CDN in October of 1999. In 2000 he became a vice president of the Canadian Venture Exchange (CDNX) when it acquired CDN. Following the acquisition of CDNX by the Toronto Stock Exchange in 2002, Cowan was promoted to senior vice president, TSX Venture Exchange and vice president, TSX Group.
In 2005 and 2006 he performed a dual role as senior vice president, TSX Venture Exchange and senior vice president, Business Development, Toronto Stock Exchange.
Cowan received a B.A. from the University of Toronto in 1983 and a LL.B. from Osgoode Law School in 1986.