|Occupation||Founder and Principal|
JLN News Feed
- MarketAxess Holdings on Tuesday announced the launch of a new trading channel for its global investors to access the China Interbank Bond Market via the connection between CFETS and MKTX under the...
- First Read $53,706/$300,000 (17.9%) Nils-Robert Persson, Trading Technologies Correction: In the story “IDX 2021 Panel: The New Landscape For Clearing in the U.K. and EU” in yes...
- The FIA’s IDX panel of executives from U.S. and EU derivatives exchanges on Tuesday quickly turned to a discussion of meeting the challenges of several of the new products currently demanded by inv...
- Eurex on Monday launched futures on the Bloomberg MSCI fixed income indexes that embed ESG criteria, becoming the first exchange to offer a way to traded listed and cleared derivatives on such inde...
- NEW YORK , Sept. 24, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- At the end of the settlement date of September 15, 2021 , short interest in 2,819 Nasdaq Global Market SM securities totaled 8,628,581,482 shares compa...
- New York/London/Hong Kong/Singapore/Sydney, 22 September 2021 ‒ An independent Industry Working Group (IWG) sponsored by the CPMI-IOSCO Working Group on Cyber Resilience (WGCR), including represent...
- CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today announced the launch of the derivatives industry's first-ever Sustainable Clearing service to help market...
- NEW YORK , Sept. 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The Nasdaq Stock Market announced today that it will delist the common stock of Abraxas Petroleum Corporation. Abraxas Petroleum Corporation’s common s...
- CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today announced that its SOFR futures contracts reached a new record, surpassing one million contracts of open interest...
Kristin Fox is a consultant and former journalist in the financial services industry. She is the founder and principal of FoxInspires LLC.
She also acts as a strategic consultant to CAIA.
Fox was part of the team at The Alpha Pages, LLC which acquired [[Futures Magazine and ResourceInvestor.com. She left at the end of 2013.
Launched in 2008, FoxInspires provides access to intelligence and information that helps investors and managers understand each other better. The focus of the firm is helping hedge funds, Commodity Trading Advisors and other money managers to create information and marketing materials for their specific investing audience.
Fox worked as a journalist for over 20 years and served as vice president of news and research, and executive editor for HedgeWorld. HedgeWorld was purchased by Thomson Reuters in 2005, where she served as director, Hedge Fund News until 2008.
Prior to this, she worked at Crain’s Pensions & Investments and broke into this space with Hedge Fund Research, in Chicago.
She is also on the board of directors for the 100 Women In Hedge Funds Association.
Fox earned a bachelor's degree from North Park College in English Literature and Philosophy in 1984.
- Kristin M Fox. 100 Women in Hedge Funds.
[[[Thomson Reuters - Former Employees]]