Mark E. Cermak
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Mark E. Cermak was a futures industry executive and exchange board member.
He was director of execution services at ABN AMRO Clearing Chicago LLC, formerly Fortis Clearing Americas, and president of the William F. O'Connor Foundation. He was also a member of the board of directors of CME Group.
Cermak was president of the futures division of O'Connor & Co, the Chicago-based clearer which merged to form Fortis Clearing Americas in 2006. He joined O'Connor in 1988 and was named to its board in 1995. Prior to O'Connor, he was a vice-president with Paine Webber in Chicago. He became a member of the Chicago Board of Trade in 1987, and joined its board in 1999.
Cermak served in the U.S. Army from 1969-1971.
- Mark E. Cermak - NFA ID 0184431
- ↑ "Board of Directors”. CME Group.
- ↑ Insider Filings - March E. Cermak. Edgar Online via Yahoo.com.
- ↑ Executives. Wall Street Journal.
- ↑ Leadership. O'Connor & Co.
- ↑ Mr Mark E Cermak. Forbes.com.