Difference between revisions of "NinjaTrader Group, LLC"
Latest revision as of 22:55, 12 January 2022
|Headquarters||Headquarters in Denver; offices in Bamberg, Germany and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.|
|Key People||Raymond Deux, Founder and CEO|
NinjaTrader, LLC is a software developer and ISV focused on retail trading.
Its flagship product, "NinjaTrader," is a free application for advanced charting, market analytics, trading system development and trade simulation. Users only pay if they want to use NinjaTrader to execute live trades through their brokerage account. The application enables discretionary, end of day and automated systems traders to trade stocks, futures and forex through hundreds of supported brokerages worldwide. It is a privately held company based in Denver, CO with offices in Bamberg, Germany and Amsterdam, The Netherlands.
In the John Lothian Newsletter
Products and Services
- NinjaTrader is an end to end trading solution for active traders of stocks, futures and forex.
- Kinetick provides streaming real time quotes and historical market data. It is free to use for end of day data.
- Raymond Deux, Founder
- Martin Franchi, CEO
- Dierk Droth, Vice President of Development
- John Gromala, Vice President of Operations
- About NinjaTrader. NinjaTrader.
- NinjaTrader Introduces Brokerage Services with Acquisition of Mirus Futures. NinjaTrader.