Price Holdings, Inc.
|Price Holdings, Inc.|
|Key People||Walter Thomas Price, III, Co-Chairman|
@JohnLothian Twitter Feed
- via @NYTOpinionhttps://t.co/J0D9DAs5eQ— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 17, 2022
- via @NYTOpinionhttps://t.co/Jj0JijiZ5P— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 17, 2022
- via @NYTOpinionhttps://t.co/QgGOh5fRQS— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 17, 2022
- via @NYTimeshttps://t.co/RJuHhjeodk— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 17, 2022
- https://t.co/xTq93soSOc— John Lothian (@JohnLothian) August 17, 2022
- Hong Kong police arrest 4 suspects in crackdown on cryptocurrency fraud syndicate, which conned man out of HK$1.58 million - South China Morning Post https://t.co/zVEuCPdn86— John Lothian (@Joh...
Price Holdings, Inc., is an employee-owned financial services company that is headquartered in the Chicago Board of Trade Building.
Its affiliate companies include independent introducing broker The Price Futures Group, Inc., registered commodity trading advisor and commodity pool operator Price Asset Management, Inc., full-service fund accounting company Fund Dynamics and FINRA registered broker-dealer and investment advisor Uhlmann Price Securities, LLC.
The history of Price Holdings, Inc. starts with the founding of The Price Futures Group, Inc. in 1988. In 2010, The PRICE Futures Group and affiliated companies were combined in Price Holdings, Inc., which then conducted an employee stock ownership plan.
Products and Services
- The Price Futures Group | Full Service Futures and Options Brokerage
- Uhlmann Price Securities | Full Service Securities Brokerage and Investment Advisory
- Price Asset Management, Inc. | Commodity-Focused Investment Products and Asset Solutions
- Atrium Trading, Inc. | Discount Electronic Trading
- Transparent Strategy Tracker | Account Monitoring Software
- Fund Dynamics | Fund Accounting and Administration