Renewable Fuels Association
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Renewable Fuels Association|
The Renewable Fuels Association is the national trade association for the U.S. ethanol industry. Organized in 1981, it promotes policies, regulations and research and development initiatives that will lead to the increased production and use of fuel ethanol, such as that involved with Ethanol Derivatives. RFA membership includes a broad cross-section of businesses, individuals and organizations dedicated to the expansion of the U.S. fuel ethanol industry.
The RFA is governed by a board of directors comprised of a representative from each producer member. The board meets several times a year to set association policy. RFA producer members represent 90% of U.S. ethanol production.
Products and Services
Membership of the RFA includes:
- Producer Members (public and private companies and farmer-owned cooperatives)
- Associate Members (companies that provide products and services to the industry)
- Supporting Members (non-profit organizations, academia and government entities) 
- Bob Dinneen, President & CEO
- Christina Martin, Executive Vice President
- Neill McKinstray, RFA Chairman
- Randall Doyal, RFA Vice Chairman
- ↑ RFA: Philosophy. Renewable Fuels Association.
- ↑ Membership. Renewable Fuels Association.