Robert C. Pozen
|Robert C. Pozen|
|Employer||MFS Investment Management|
Robert C. Pozen is chairman of MFS Investment Management, a postion he has held since 2004.  MFS Investment Management manages more than $160 billion in assets for over five million investors worldwide. Pozen serves as a member of the Committee on Capital Markets Regulation  and of the SEC Advisory Committee on Improvements to Financial Reporting. 
Pozen earned a B.A. degree from Harvard College in 1968. He graduated summa cum laude and Phi Beta Kappa and was awarded a Knox Traveling Fellowship. In 1972 and 1973, he received a law degree as well as a J.S.D. for a book on law and economic development from Yale Law School, where he served on the editorial board of the Yale Law Journal. 
- Insights for Institutional Investors. MFS Investment Managemenrt.
- Biographies. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Committee Members. Committee on Capital Markets Regulation.
- Progress Report, Appendix C. SEC Advisory Committee on Improvements to Financial Reporting.
- Robert Pozen. Leading Authorities.