|Rupert Hugo Wynne Robson|
Robson is also non-executive chairman and chairman of the nomination committee for Charles Taylor Consulting. He was appointed to the position in 2007.
Previously, Robson was global head of the financial institutions group in the corporate, investment banking and markets division of HSBC and a managing director in the global markets division of Citigroup.
Robson received degrees from Eton College and Trinity College, Oxford University. 
- Board of Directors. Tullett Prebon.
- TP ICAP names veteran trading executive Richard Berliand as chairman. The Financial Times.
- Rupert Robson. Charles Taylor Consulting.
- Our Team. EMF Capital.
- LME Appoints Robson, Lockwood To LME Board Of Directors. Dow Jones/ADVFN.
- Tullett Prebon Plc. Google Finance UK.
- Officers & Directors Detail. Reuters.
- Press Release. London Metal Exchange.