Trish Foshee is the president of the Institute for Financial Markets, a nonprofit educational foundation and independent affiliate of the Futures Industry Association (FIA).
She serves as an ex-officio member of the board of trustees of The IFM.
Previously, she served as executive vice president of The IFM.
She is responsible for the day-to-day direction and management of the Institute’s staff, consultants and programs.
Foshee joined The IFM in 2001 and served as director of sales and marketing before being promoted to vice president, business development and communications.
Previously, she was national director of sales & marketing at Dittmar Company (Westpark Hotels) from 1988 to 2001.
Florida State University
JLN News Feed
- Risk Appetites Revitalized in Supercharged U.S. Equities Rebound
- Observations & Insight CME has a deal with QuickStrike to provide all sorts of analytics tools, including an options calculator which “generates fair value prices and Greeks for a...
- Sharon Y. Bowen
- Former CFTC Commissioner Sharon Bowen, an ICE and NYSE Board Member, is slated to become the next chair of the New York Stock Exchange, taking over from Jeffrey Sprecher.
- U.S. risks ‘chilling’ regulations on crypto, industry warns Congress
- First Read $54,406/$300,000 (18.1%) ++++ FIA Asia-V: Facing Challenges of Pandemic, Opportunities in Retail, ESG and Crypto By Suzanne Cosgrove – John Lothian News Much like its Western c...
- FIA ASIA-V: Major Exchange Leaders Highlight Growth, Vibrancy in Asia
- The leaders of three of the major Asian exchanges spoke separately in keynote addresses on the first day of FIA Asia Expo-V. They talked about the rapid change in the financial industry over the pa...
We visit more than 100 websites daily for financial news (Would YOU do that?). Read the John Lothian Newsletter.