Page of the DayDigital Asset
The software company Digital Asset has partnered with Nasdaq to enable Daml-driven applications on the Nasdaq Marketplace Services Platform, creating new opportunities for clients looking to launch digital marketplaces.Read More
Recently Updated Pages
John Lothian News Features
John Lothian » 6.24.21
Suzanne Cosgrove » 6.24.21
Suzanne Cosgrove » 6.21.21
Suzanne Cosgrove » 6.18.21
John Lothian » 6.17.21
Thom Thompson » 6.09.21
Thom Thompson » 6.08.21
John Lothian » 6.08.21
John Lothian » 6.07.21
- NEW YORK , June 22, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ) announced today that all required regulatory and self-regulatory approvals have been obtained for the previously announced s...
- Peve will join the organization’s management committee and have responsibility for the firm’s global strategy, digital product development and strategic partnerships and alliances.
- CME Group, the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, today announced it will launch a Nature-Based Global Emissions Offset (N-GEO)™ futures contract on August 1, 2021,...
- NEW YORK , June 18, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) has scheduled its Second Quarter 2021 financial results announcement. WHO: Nasdaq’s CEO, CFO, and additional members of its senior...
- Ten Directors Re-elected Nasdaq Board Re-elects Michael R. Splinter as Chairman of the Board NEW YORK , June 16, 2021 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Nasdaq, Inc. (Nasdaq: NDAQ) shareholders elected all nomina...
Education Events & Conferences More Events »